July 1, 2023:
By visiting the Site or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
The Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you directly from you, third parties, and automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You. The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Services.
- Account creation. When you create an account with us, we may collect your name, and email address. We may also collect your date of birth, social security number, demographic information, and health information, per your request and with your consent.
- Communications and interactions. When you communicate with us, by any means, including by chat, email, or phone, for any reason, such as for customer service, sales inquiries, or technical support, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and professional, employment, or business information.
- Payments and purchases. When you make a purchase or payment through our Services, we collect purchase and payment information in order to process your payment, such as your credit card number and applicable shipping and billing address. We also maintain records about your past purchases.
- Apply for a job. When you apply for a job with us, we may collect your name, email address, and other personal information you provide in your cover letter and resume. We may collect information you submit through third party websites acting as our service providers such as Linkedin or Indeed.
- Schedule a demo. If you schedule a demo with us, we may collect your name, email address, and company name.
- Surveys or questionnaires. When you fill out our surveys or questionnaires, we may collect your name and email address.
- Text/ document uploads. Customers may request information from our vendors through free text or document uploads. We collect the information submitted by you, our vendors, at your direction. This information is only visible to the customer and particular vendor.
Information We Collect From Our Affiliates and Other Third-Parties. Vendorful may receive personal data about you from other individuals; publicly and commercially available sources; our advertising service providers; our customers, distributors, suppliers, vendors, or other business partners, (our “Affiliates”), or from other lawful sources. This information may include contact information such as name, company name, job title, address, e-mail address, and phone number. We may combine the information we receive from our Affiliates and other third-party sources with information that we collect from you or your device, as described below.
- Activities and usage. When you log in, we also collect activity information related to your use of our Services, such as links clicked, searches conducted, features used, items viewed, and time spent within the Services.
- Location information. We may collect or derive location information about you, such as through your IP address. Further, with your permission, we may collect geolocation information from your device. You may turn off location data sharing through your device settings.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- Services. To provide our Services to you and to fulfill your orders; to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes; to tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Services.
- Marketing and advertising. For marketing and advertising purposes. For example, to send you information about our Services and our affiliate entities’ services including offers, promotions, and other marketing content, as well as any other information that you sign up to receive. We also may use certain information we collect to manage and improve our advertising campaigns so that we can better reach people with relevant content.
- Communications. To send you news, updates, and newsletters about our Services; to reply to your inquiries and complaints; to follow up on leads; and to conduct surveys and questionnaires.
- Processing orders. To process and fulfill your orders and payments.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We disclose the information we collect from you to our service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. These service providers may include but are not limited to technology service providers such as Google, administrative service providers, or payment processors.
- Company Users. Information you post to our Site, including, without limitation, reviews, comments, and text will be available to, and searchable by, logged in users of the Site and Services.
- Uploaded Information. If you upload information in response to a contractor’s request for information, that information will be shared with such contractors and they may choose to use or disclose it further. Vendorful is not responsible for the manner in which platform users handle information which has been voluntarily shared between them.
We also disclose information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third-party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate to do so to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate, anonymized, or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, our business purposes, research or similar purposes.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site and Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site and Services.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser options to block them in the future on each device and each browser. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site and Services who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site and Services to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Custom Lists and Matching. We may share or make available certain customer list information (such as your name, email address and other contact information) with third parties (i) so that we can better target ads and content to you across third party sites, platforms and services, and (ii) in some cases, these third parties may help us to enhance our customer lists with additional demographic or other information, so we can better target our advertising and marketing campaigns.
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Site and Services. If you post content to our Site or Services, the information that you post will be available to logged-in visitors of our Site. If you post your own content on our Site or Services, your posting may become public and Company cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Our Site is not designed for Users Outside of the United States
By visiting the Site and providing us with data, you acknowledge that our Site is not intended for users outside of the United States. If you are outside the United States and choose to submit your personal information and health information, it may be processed for any purposes consistent with this Policy. In addition, your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You may opt-out of promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
You may also correct, amend, or delete much of the personal information we maintain about you by logging into your account and updating your profile information.
Children Under 18
Our Services are not designed for children under 18. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.